Monday, February 06, 2017

And a new week starts

Hey peeps=)

Did u see Lady Gaga´s super bowl performance? What did you think? I love her old songs more than her new so it was great hearing them all again=) 

So a new week is starting and my weekend have been with the family. We´ve been to a big playground kinda area indoors for the kids on saturday and then sunday it was IKEA. 

Today I¨ve finished the project plan for my bachelor essay and hope the examinator wont hate it to  much=) Fingers crossed!

Here´s my latest outfits for ya!

Enjoy this week!
Anette 

1. Jeans from DSQUARED2, shoes PURA LOPEZ, bag RIKA, shirt BY MALENE BIRGER, top ZARA

 2. Blouse H&M, skirt RIKA, leggings H&M, boots ZARA


4 comments:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

i love your outfits! and fingers crossed for you, you will be in my prayers as well. hugs & love from the bottom of my heart <3

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Good luck on the papers and presentation, and examiners be easier than 5000 crowd! :)

Elvenpath said...

Good luck Nettie!! Hope the examinator approves you! I'm also crossing fingers for you =)
Btw, your new outfits are really cool <3 Especially the first one!