Thursday, July 14, 2016

Total leo look=)

Hi all and I am back=)

So I´m gonna be more active here again after my little vacation break=)

I´ll post bikini shots soon and I took some today but I needed to put on some tanning lotion so I´ll take more soon. But here´s some taken today=) bikini top from H&M and pants from GUCCI


And todays look is all leo printed. I think u can wear same print all over as long as it doesnt look weird. This skirt and blouse are both from RIKA and shoes from Louboutin.







7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow you look great girl. 👍💜

Kay said...

Hello there I like the suit outfit but I don't wear skirts so I would prefer the bottoms to maybe be 3/4 length shorts maybe?

You looks great tho x

Micha said...

I got the same lamp in my apartment :D

nightowl said...

How old are you again??! What, you've had children too!!?!? That's crazy!!! :) Great work Anette!! You are proof that hard work pays off. It really makes you feel good when you start seeing the results of working hard in the gym. Love this bikini and the leopard print outfit. Maybe more angles next time? So happy that your are active into your blog again. I've always loved what you have to say here and thought it to be a little more "personal" that Instagram and such. Take care and have a great day! Looking forward to the next post!

Elvenpath said...

Oh, you look great!

Anonymous said...

WOAHHH!!! :o :O Anette in a bikini?? Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! You look great lady, every bit as good as you did back in the nightwish days! Still remember the Atlanta concert... it was a great time! :) Take care!

Macapá - AP 2014 said...

Wow Anette. You are very nice!!