Thursday, July 28, 2016

Stretching those muscles - so important

I am really bad at stretching my body after my gym sessions and that of course will give me some pain now and then and at the moment my shoulder and chest is a bit painful so I´ve started to stretch now.

These two exercises are super for the chest and shoulders. When you hang be sure to be relaxed in the arms and just hang down. This can be done several times a day.




I get questions about good stomach exervices and how to get the abs and first of all the most important thing is WHAT you eat=) Cause only exercise will not give you abs. It will help but food is crucial so my day is like this:

BREAKFAST:
Protein drink with sugarfree almond milk and one scoop of Whey protein
2 boiled eggs

LUNCH: 
Rice, tuna and corn

AFTERNOON MEAL:
Protein smoothie or quark or protein pud

DINNER:
differs but it can be a hamburger with glutenfree bread and only some cheese and veggies. No ketchup or dressing since they have sugar in them and I do not eat any sugar anymore. Or a beef with veggies or fish with rice

EVENING SNACK:
Protein pud or quark with sugarfree hazelnut cream or again boiled eggs 

And I drink LOTS of water every day! Try to drink at least 2,5 liters per day since that is important to get the body working and loosing the fat

I excercise 5-6 times a week and try and mix what I do but I do mainly crossfit, functional training, HIT and tabata sessions and running and cross trainer


5 comments:

FBr said...

Hi Anette!
I have followed you for a very long time now.
I just want to thank you.
In the last years I was swamped by very sad things, unwillingness to believe in myself and so on...your posts helped me to see life with different eyes.
At the start of this year I decided to stop being an ass with myself and love, just love.
I was used to negativity and at first it was very hard, but I'm so extremely grateful now to have changed my path in life.
Thanks to you I rediscovered LIFE, HEALTH and HOPE.
You're a beautiful person, Anette.
Seeing you happy and reaching your goals gives me a lot of joy!
Have a good day!:)

Unknown said...

It's so inspiring to see how far you have come with your fitness goals. I really should get off my lazy bum and work out more. Your abs really do look amazing. Great job Nettie!! I'm very happy for you =)

Anonymous said...

Am I allowed to say this? SEXY! SEXY! SEXY! Lol, you look amazing. Nice abs!

Lichtgestalt said...

Stretching is always good. :)

Hep-Hep Steff said...

wow, how could you do this? i'm impressed! but i have to say you look gorgeous... <3