Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Reaching one of my weight goals

I have put up several weight goals and up until today I´ve lost totally almost 9 kilos since january and one goal has been that of wearing a special clothing which I find is a great goal=) This jumpsuit was worn on tour once and since its from LOUIS VUITTON and SO cool I´ve been so sad to not being able to wear it. Its been my chest thats been to big but NOW I am there! It fits me and even looser than the first time I had it on=)

So hard work pays off!


Shoes VALENTINO, jump suit LOUIS VUITTON








2 comments:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

wow, congrats! and that dress look lovely, on you... <3

Anonymous said...

Hard work does pay off!!! Those are some true words right there. Glad you are able to wear the dress again, and as always you look great! Loving the tattoos as well. Wait, that gives me an idea!!! Have you done a blog on your tattoos and their meanings? I think that would be really interesting to read about!!