Sunday, July 05, 2015

A lovely summer day by the beach

Oh the weather here now has been so wonderful, mediterranean weather=) Love it! Only downside is when I work these evenings, cause its damn hot to lift the elderly up an down and so on but hey, I do NOT complain cause I love sun and the ocean as you can see from the photos=)

Me and Nemo had a little water fight with splashing each other with water with our feet and you can see who had the most fun, right? he he, never stop being a child in heart!

The beach we visited are the best for kids, not deep at all, you can walk so far out with only water to the knees and clear water. its called FARHULT and is in a bay. Tip of the day if you visit our region=)








Bikini top from H&M and the bikini pant from Stadium, bought last year.


Mio loved it too of course=) 

7 comments:

Pascal said...

And yes, here it seems you had really a lot of fun :). It´s so nice you can enjoy the wonderful summer weather with your kids and you are right, we should never loose the child in our hearts. And this place looks indeed very beautiful. I have to visit it for sure when I´m in that region.

I hope you enjoy your work and from what you write about it in instagram, it seems like you do :). About two years ago I worked in some kind of huge hospital for an internship during school, I think I told it in here also back then. There I also had to do with elderly people and most of them were really friendly so I liked the work too :).

Have a beautiful and hopefully bright sunday and a great start into the new week tomorrow!

Lots of hugs and light :).

Hep-Hep Steff said...

maybe it's what you wear, but you remind me wonder woman.... ;)

Anonymous said...

Glad you're enjoying the sunshine! The beach looks gorgeous.

camilee nataly said...

anette hello beautiful photographs that summer vacation on the beach apparently everything was funny very cute outfit, which gives happiness to see you all this summer so happy so intense and hot ........ well !!!! !!

Unknown said...

What fun, play on the beach taking the sun and much more, nothing more relaxing than being at sea, anette you look very cute and funny month, still with my joy and enjoy more and more of summer goodbye !!!!

Frederich2108 said...

anette beautiful you are the soul of joy, fun outing to the beach apparently everyone was happy to know I love the fascination of your facets and surprises always give us change your places to visit great!

Hep-Hep Steff said...

anette, did you received the email i sent to you this weekend, about your golden bracelets? i start no worry, i have no reply.....