Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Johan´s Birthday;=)

Good morning everyone!


I´m still fighting the sinus infection and feeling better but still not well so yesterday when it was Johan´s birthday it was just an easy celebration for him but since I celebrated him last saturday with the brunch and some clothes as gifts I believe he was ok with that;=) 
I bought amazing sushi for dinner, I baked a chili chocolate cake and me and the kids made him some nice Birthday paintings. Nemo is a left-handed and very creative I must say. He painted this painting below and if you can´t see what it is you must be blind, haha!;=)

Cause of course it´s a dragon to the left blowing out fire, then his castle to the right and even another castle below the dragon. And I like that he also uses the technique of doing little stains/dots there. A new Picasso?

I sure hope you all saw that?;=)

Mio didn´t paint anything yet but he was of course with us, playing with his little cow;=)

And here´s the recipe for the chili chocolate cake, since I got asked to put it here from an Instagram follower:

CHILI CHOCOLATE CAKE (GLUTEN FREE)

100 gram of butter
100 gram of chocolate with chili
1 egg
3 table spoons of xylitol or other sugar free substance
2 table spoons of cacao
1 teaspoon of vanilla powder
1 dl cream

Do like this:
Melt the butter and then add the chocolate in pieces and melt on a slow temperature. Let it cool.
Then add the cacao, vanilla powder and cream and stir.
Whip the egg and the xylitol or stevia together separately to a nice foamy texture.
Add to the chocolate paste.
Butter a cooking form and then put the paste into it and put into the oven at 225 degrees for 6-8 minutes.
When the cake has cooled off a bit, put it in the fridge for some hours and then serve it with whipped cream and maybe some raspberries;=)

YUMMIE!

13 comments:

Océane said...

Sounds like a cosy birthday! Nice :)

And OF COURSE i saw the two castles and the dragons. Who wouldnt?!
:D

And you looked so lovely yesterday! Red lips suits you perfectly!

Love & Hugs

Katy Marie said...

What is chilli chocolate? I have never heard of it.

Serafim said...

Good morning,dear Anette!
Thank you for the recipe. It's quite interesting to put first a cake in the oven and then in the fridge...hm..I think I need to try to make it =)
Have a nice day!
Get well soon!

With love,
Margarita

Farandra said...

Hi Anette !

Happy birthday to Johan and I hope your sinus infection will soon be part. Nemo is a great artist :)

Carol Misokane said...

Hi Nettie.
Oh sweet, I'm very sorry for your sinus. Once I had the same problem and I know how it feels, it really hurts but I hope you can get better soon.
My God, Nemo is for sure a new Picasso. He uses colors to create, what shows that he is a very happy kid and it's great. When he get older I'm sure he will paint more and more =).
And oh, say Johan I'm sending my best wishes for him. May God always keep him safe and light his way forever. May he continues to write great songs and may his family always be blessed =).

Love, Carol

lynn0407escapistgirl said...

Hi Nettie,
happy Birthday to Johan even if it's a little late. ;-)
Nemo is a great painter. :-)
Hope you will feel better soon, sweety.

Lots of love, kisses and hugs to you all,
Steffi <3

Unknown said...

Anette ... getting sick is boring, but I think q is a "brake" that God gives us from time to time. I loved the design, are firm strokes and strong, seen at the time that it was a dragon, castles ... (laughs happy Mother) guarded with great care, some drawings from when my children were small ... Mio is with tiny hands like buns, very fluffy and cute! I liked the restaurant chairs, pass the idea of ​​warmth. Here in Brazil, these shoe protectors are only used in medical settings, production or processing. Wish you better soon. Hugs for everyone!

Unknown said...

Hei Anette it's a lovely birthday for Johan !!
Nemo's drawing makes me laught, He is really cute !! for childs is always easy to understand his drawings but for us sometimes is more difficul, I found that's so cute !!
Thank you for the recipe I'll try soon :)
I hope you get better soon !
Kisses Dear

Unknown said...

Hei Anette it's a lovely birthday for Johan !!
Nemo's drawing makes me laught, He is really cute !! for childs is always easy to understand his drawings but for us sometimes is more difficul, I found that's so cute !!
Thank you for the recipe I'll try soon :)
I hope you get better soon !
Kisses Dear

Melanienemo (Love Anette Olsson Forever.) said...

Hei Anette it's a lovely birthday for Johan !!
Nemo's drawing makes me laught, He is really cute !! for childs is always easy to understand his drawings but for us sometimes is more difficul, I found that's so cute !!
Thank you for the recipe I'll try soon :)
I hope you get better soon !
Kisses Dear

TheDeadUnicorn said...

Happy birthday to Johan!<3<3

Unknown said...

Hope you get better soon! :)

oww cutie I'm leftie too, nemo paints better than me n.n, by what you said he's very creative a leftie ability!!

by the way ''Grattis På Födelsedagen'' for Johan :)
Greets!

FAQing Amazing said...

Dragons and castles... already a metal kid!