Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Recipe chocolate bisques;=)

So, I baked these truly delicious bisques yesterday and since they are so yummie and easy to do I´ll translate the recipe for you. Original recipe is taken from www.bakasockerfritt.se



Bisques – 7 pieces
Bottom:
1 ½ dl almond flour
1 egg white (save the egg yolk)
appr. 1 tablespoon sweetener (sugarfree, like Stevia or Sukrin)
Chocolate cream:
50 gram butter
50 gram mascarpone
1 egg yolk
appr. 1 ½ tablespoon sweetener (sugarfree)
1 teaspoon cacao
1 ½ pinch of vanilla powder
Chocolate cover:
40-50 gram dark chocolate
Bottom
Put the oven on 150 degrees. Mix together all the ingredients. Flat out circles of the paste on a tin covered with baking paper. Bake in the middle of the oven for appr. 18-20 min until the cookies have gotten some color. Let them cool off and then start with the chocolate cream.
Chocolate cream
Melt the butter and mix withe the other ingredients. Let the paste curdle to quite a fast texture.  Place the cream on the almond cookies. Place in the fridge so they curdle even more (appr 1 h).
Chocolate cover
Melt the chocolate and let it cool off for a while. Dip the bisques in the chocolate and once again let them curdle in the fridge.




ENJOY!!

4 comments:

eskoplja said...

Hello Nettie, how are you? :)
Thank you for the recipe, I will try those for sure. Looks so yummie :)
Hope you are having a lovely day
Hugs

Ena :*

Unknown said...

Looks delicious ;-) Thanks a lot for the recipe! I want to cook it!
Enjoy this evening!
Love and hugs

Océane said...

My stomach is screaming for one of those! Can you hear it? Hehe
I would love to try some of the recipes you put here from time to time but I never understand the quantity in english, here theres no "tea spoon" "cup" and so on, only gram and liters.
Too bad :(

Oh and please any news about the PO box? I would love you to have my gifts for your birthday!

Lots of love and hugs

Isabella Ahnert said...

Hi Anette ^ ^
I'll see if I make this recipe. This recipe looks delicious.
Oh, today I was watching a video of Nightwish in Manaus (Brazil) with you. I have not heard NW =(. Wanted to see you ^^
Kisses ♥
# Isabella - Manaus